Tamil Songs

Remeniscing about nostalgic Tamil movie songs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

After finishing graduate school, I worked in a corporate job for 12 years. Starting July 2008 I have opted out and am trying out not working.

I absolutely loved my job but the only way to pursue the things I wanted to was to leave the job. And I wanted to do it before I turned 40.

The freedom to travel at a leisurely pace was one strong motivation in my decision to leave the corporate world. In my retirement blog I explore the implications of my sabbatical, and my travel blog is about the different aspects of travel that I am drawn towards.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Tamil Songs heard on Internet Radio

Was listening to IllayaRadio, and heard the following songs


Friday July 18th
** Azhagu Malar Aada, abinayangal paada...
** Ini varum kaalam maaralaam
** Pacha mala poovu, nee uchchi mala thenu



Wednesday, 16th July
** Naan Oru Sindhu, kaavadai sindu
** Adhi kaalai, subha velai, Un olai vandhadhu
(nee nilavukku pirandhavalaa?)

Sun 13th July
** Kovil mani oosai thannai kettadharo, ingu vandhadaaro


Sat 12th July
** Nee moochu vidum neruppila, yen mogathai anaikkanum...




Thursday 3rd July
** Udayam Theater_la En Idayatha Tholaichhen


Tuesday, 1st July
** Chinna Ponnu Sela...senbagapoo pola
** Salangai ittal oru maadhu

Monday, June 30th

** Tholula Tholula Oonjal katti
** Eezhu swarangalukkul enthanai paadal?!
** Ragangal 16, uruvaana varalaaru
** Manam virumbhu dhey...unnai, unnai
** Rasave unna, kaanatha nenjam
** Margazhi thingal allavaa?

Sunday, June 29th

** Oru Rajannodu Rani vandhu
** Thalayai Kuniyum Tamaraiyae
** Onay nenaithen...poove poove vaa
** Yamunai atriley, eera katrilay
** Chittukuruvi...vetka padudhey

** Ellam Maithili after a long time.
** Ore Manam Ore gunam Ore Idham...sugam sugam...nirandaram
** Annan Oru Kovilendraal

- Solo, 11:48 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I too love hearing songs on radio..and ur blog is nice and ur post too..

10:34 AM  
Anonymous vijay kumar said...

i love hearing songs like u..nice post

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home