Tamil Songs

Remeniscing about nostalgic Tamil movie songs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

After finishing graduate school, I worked in a corporate job for 12 years. Starting July 2008 I have opted out and am trying out not working.

I absolutely loved my job but the only way to pursue the things I wanted to was to leave the job. And I wanted to do it before I turned 40.

The freedom to travel at a leisurely pace was one strong motivation in my decision to leave the corporate world. In my retirement blog I explore the implications of my sabbatical, and my travel blog is about the different aspects of travel that I am drawn towards.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kannalae Meyya Meyya

Inna

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηi, its nice pіecе of wrіting on thе topic
of meԁia print, we all knοω media іs a enormous souгce οf information.


Here іs my web ρage ... haarausfall bei kindern

4:18 AM  
Blogger demo said...

anna university web portal

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home